Looking for Sr. Performance Lead who will be responsible for automating, maintaining, troubleshooting and improving the systems that keep our IOT Platform running smoothly.
The role requires you to have hands-on technical experience and a can-do approach towards test automation/management and continuous improvement. Roles and Responsibilities:
1.Interact with product management, project management, and development teams to develop a strong understanding of the project and testing objectives
Create and maintain Performance Test Suite for nonfunctional requirements including time series data and API tests
2. Use existing tools and techniques to execute test cases and build/script new tools for performing a testing/validation function
3.Develop and lead the automation to generate scripts to perform automated testing cycles using Jmeter and NodeJS
4. Design, Execute and analyze automation test scripts & test results for Core Platform Services
5. Proactively bringing issues and problems to the attention of the team; generating, proposing and implementing innovative solutions to solve them
6. Support during production deployment of applications and perform validation testing during the off-hours maintenance windows
7. Responsible for monitoring, troubleshooting data loss for AWS and Azure Platforms
8. Should create, present load profile, test reports to management during release processes.
1. 7+ years of experience in Performance Engineering Area
2. Experience on Cloud platform AWS/Azure.
3. Good experience in Core Java (Oops, Collections, Servlets) and should have exposure to Linux OS
4. Good development/ scripting skills in Node.js, Jmeter, and language-specific client libraries will be plus.
5. Experience in developing utility programs to generate large volume test data
6. Detail oriented, analytical, and a good problem solver.
7. Experience on DevOps tools such as Jenkins, Grafana, JIRA, Git, Terraform will be plus