We are looking for a DevOps Engineer to work in our Data Integration team. Data
Integration team uses Talend to build and orchestrate ETL pipelines. The supporting
infrastructure is based on AWS. Since DevOps sits at the heart of the Data Platform which
makes this role a key part of the overall data stream.
As a DevOps Engineer you will be required to undertake the following responsibilities:
• Debug and recover broken Talend Remote Engines on EC2 machines.
• Deploy new Talend Remote Engines when required.
• Support and debug Talend CD/CI pipelines to ensure a smooth flow for
• Support ongoing infrastructure related issues.
• Manage environment automation and patching scripts.
• Create illustrations and documentation for infrastructure.
• Knowledge of deploying Talend Remote Engines.
• Knowledge of AWS EC2, Lambda, S3 and API Gateway.
• Knowledge of Linux command-line.
• Knowledge of Bash or Python.
Nice to Have:
• Knowledge of setting up VPC on AWS.
• Knowledge of REST APIs.
• Knowledge of AWS Cloud Formation.