We are looking for a Quality Analyst (Manual/Automation) to join our team and help with testing applications/products to meet our organization’s quality standards.
Quality Analyst responsibilities include performing quality tests and validating test cases before applications/products, software, and systems are shipped to consumers.
Ultimately, you will work with a small team to ensure our applications/products meet our organization’s quality standards.
• Identify and remedy defects within the production process
• Recommend, implement and monitor preventative and corrective actions to ensure that quality assurance standards are achieved
• Compile and analyze statistical data
• Ensure that user expectations are met during the testing process
• Draft quality assurance policies and procedures
• Investigate customer complaints and product issues
Requirements and skills
• Proven work experience as a Quality Analyst
• Experience in quality inspection, auditing and testing
• Excellent communication skills, both written and verbal
• Strong computer skills and knowledge of QA databases and applications and API testing
• Strong analytical and problem-solving skills
• Meticulous attention to detail
• Relevant training and/or certifications as a Quality Analyst will be added advantage.
Apply for this position
Interview Process :
It consists of basic aptitude questions to test you on database, logical reasoning questions, and verbal reasoning abilities. It usually takes around 15 mins to communicate the result of this exercise.
Competency and technical round
This is a short interview where we check your competency and familiarity with the fundamentals of programming and logic. Your language and communication skills will also be evaluated during this round.
This exercise is to test your database oriented coding abilities. It may consist of simple coding exercises during which we will evaluate the structure of your code and your efficiency.
If you are able to successfully pass through all 3 rounds, you will have one final round interview which will be a motivation and competency based interview evaluating your overall candidature.