- ● Assist in running of campaigns to build a lasting digital connection with consumers
- ● Plan and monitor the ongoing brand presence on social media (Twitter, Facebook etc.)
- ● Launch optimized online adverts through Google Adwords, Facebook etc. to increase brand awareness
- ● Be actively involved in SEO efforts
- ● Prepare online newsletters and promotional emails and organize their distribution through various channels
- ● Provide creative ideas for content marketing
- ● Measure performance of digital marketing efforts using a variety of Web analytics tools (Google Analytics, WebTrends etc)
- ● Acquire insight in online marketing trends and keep strategies up-to-date
Requirements and skills
- ● Proven experience of 2 years as Digital Marketing Executive or similar role
- ● Excellent understanding of digital marketing concepts and best practices
- ● Experience with B2C social media, Google Adwords and email campaigns and SEO/SEM
- ● Perfect knowledge of web analytics tools (e.g. Google Analytics, WebTrends etc)
- ● Skills and experience in creative content writing
- ● Analytical mindset and critical thinking
- ● Excellent communication and interpersonal skills
Apply for this position
Interview Process :
It consists of basic aptitude questions to test you on database, logical reasoning questions, and verbal reasoning abilities. It usually takes around 15 mins to communicate the result of this exercise.
Competency and technical round
This is a short interview where we check your competency and familiarity with the fundamentals of programming and logic. Your language and communication skills will also be evaluated during this round.
This exercise is to test your database oriented coding abilities. It may consist of simple coding exercises during which we will evaluate the structure of your code and your efficiency.
If you are able to successfully pass through all 3 rounds, you will have one final round interview which will be a motivation and competency based interview evaluating your overall candidature.