Since its launch more than five years ago, React Native has gained a lot of hype and continues to be an effective platform for mobile app developments.
React Native framework’s popularity has grown remarkably over the last three-four years. The latest versions of mobile applications of some of the most popular organizations such as Facebook, Instagram, Salesforce and Airbnb have made immense use of React Native framework to get a competitive dominance over the market.
React Native has become the choice of 42% of the developers worldwide.
Some benefits of React Native:
- Cost of Development
- TTM- Time to Market
- After-Launch Upgrades
- Instant Live Updates
- React Native Apps are Faster
- Write the code once and use it Everywhere
- Hot Reloading
- Similar Architecture
Renowned Companies that shifted to React Native Development:
• Instagram- Social Media Platform
• Bloomberg- Global Business and Finance News
• Walmart- Online Retailer
Other giants using React Native are Facebook, Skype, Uber Eats, Tesla, Pinterest, Airbnb and the list is long!
The Future of React Native Mobile App Development-
The distinctive advantages mentioned above are what will help React Native stay way ahead of the competition and makes the future look optimistic.
With Fabric, the developers are defining three significant changes that fuel the React Native growth in the coming times. These changes are:
• Async rendering capabilities- React Native will have async rendering capabilities under this change. Thus, making it easier to handle asynchronous data, and further, allowing multiple rendering priorities.
• Simplified bridge– Developers are building a fresh simplified bridge, which will improve the direct calling between JS and native. Additionally, it will further simplify in the building of several debugging tools.